- Goa Slet
Goa SLET 2018
Goa SLET 2018 is a state level entrance test conducted by the Department of Education, Goa to provide lectureship or Junior Research Fellowship to the eligible candidates who wish to become an assistant professor or Lecturer in various colleges, universities and other educational institutes in the state of Goa.
Goa SLET 2018 Important DatesFind the tentative dates for Goa SLET 2018
- Last date for submission of online application form: 23rd July 2018
- Last date for payment of application fee (online mode): 10th August 2018
- Issue of Admit card: 1st week of September, 2018
- Date of entrance test: 16th September, 2018
- Declaration of Results: 1st week of August, 2018
Goa SLET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should be resident of Goa.
- The candidate should have successfully completed their master’s degree with a minimum of 55% (50% for reserved category candidates) marks from a recognised university or institute.
- The candidate should have scored a minimum of 40% (35% for reserved category) marks in their Goa SLET 2018 examination.
- Candidate should score the qualifying marks in all the three levels of examination
Goa SLET 2018 Selection Process
The candidates appearing for Goa SLET 2018 examination is selected on the basis of three criteria.
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Goa 2018 General Paper of Teaching and Research Aptitude
- Political Science
- Chemical Science
- Life Science
- Computer and Applications
- Physical Sciences
- Library and Information Science
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Education
- Home Science
Goa SLET 2018 Application Process
- The applicants can fill up the CG SET 2018 application form online by logging into the official website http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/content/set
- It is advisable that the applicants must fill up all the required information correctly and complete the process by paying the application fees.
Goa SLET 2018 Application Fees
- General Category: Rs. 650 /-
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 450/-
The payment can be made online using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or else the candidates can also make the payment using E-Challan which can be downloaded from the website.
Goa SLET 2018 Exam PatternPaper I
No. of Question: 60 questions (Answer 50 questions)
Total Marks: 100
Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutesPaper II
No. of Question: 50 questions (all questions Compulsory)
Total Marks: 100
Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutesPaper III
No. of Question: 75 questions (all questions Compulsory)
Total Marks: 150
Duration: 2 hour 30 minutes