Goa SLET is a state level entrance test conducted by the Department of Education, Goa to provide lectureship or Junior Research Fellowship to the eligible candidates who wish to become an assistant professor or Lecturer in various colleges, universities and other educational institutes in the state of Goa.
The Goa SLET (State Level Eligibility Test) is also called SET (State Eligibility Test)
Goa SLET Important DatesFind the tentative dates for Goa SLET
- Last date for submission of online application form: July
- Last date for payment of application fee (online mode): August
- Issue of Admit card: 1st week of September
- Date of entrance test: Second week of September
- Declaration of Results: 1st week of August
Goa SLET Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should be resident of Goa.
- The candidate should have successfully completed their master’s degree with a minimum of 55% (50% for reserved category candidates) marks from a recognised university or institute.
- The candidate should have scored a minimum of 40% (35% for reserved category) marks in their Goa SLET examination.
- Candidate should score the qualifying marks in all the three levels of examination.
Goa SLET Selection Process
The candidates appearing for Goa SLET examination is selected on the basis of three criteria.
- Written test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Goa SLET General Paper of Teaching and Research Aptitude
- Political Science
- Chemical Science
- Life Science
- Computer and Applications
- Physical Sciences
- Library and Information Science
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Education
- Home Science
Goa SLET Exam PatternPaper I
No. of Question: 60 questions (Answer 50 questions)
Total Marks: 100
Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutesPaper II
No. of Question: 50 questions (all questions Compulsory)
Total Marks: 100
Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutesPaper III
No. of Question: 75 questions (all questions Compulsory)
Total Marks: 150
Duration: 2 hour 30 minutes